galeria - Galeria, source:www.arowana.pl
Moreover, there are certain factors why the colors of some Arowanas fade even though their owners feed them nutritious foods and this is due to the carelessness they do to the fish' environment. For example, if their owners often give them live foods they maybe also introducing parasites into their tank. Guppies and goldfish are notorious for anchor worms and fish lice. If the Arowanas have these parasites in their bodies, their true colors are altered. So always administer the proper Arowana care to your fish.
The color of the fish will determine if it is lucky or not. According to many mythical literatures, the bright colors signify good luck. Following that trail of thought, all Arowanas under the red Arowana category are lucky. This was proven by so many experiences in Asia, but you do not have the means to prove if those claims are actually true. No wonder the price of the red species of this fish is relatively high as compared to the other type of fishes.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Maximise your arowana knowledge with this arowana african. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We put together many models with some of the most brilliant picture around the web. Lets check our list of arowana african.