Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended arowana and parrot fish Breeder Tips You Need to know including Image Gallery
An Arowana fish is a graceful, beautiful, and ancient looking fish. They are adored by aquarium enthusiasts not only because of their beauty but because many people believe that they also bring good fortune to their owners. Unlike your typical pet store variety goldfish, the Arowana is pretty expensive so you must pay particular attention to Arowana care when you plan to purchase your own fish.
Here are the Arowana care tips to look for in choosing your own pet Arowana:
1. The Arowana should have a good body shape. This means it should have a broad body which has fins that are proportional to it.
2. The Arowana’s color should be bright. For example, if you’re planning on buying a golden Arowana it should be that color; gold. Its scales should shine like newly-minted gold coins. Good Arowana care helps to bring out the colors of your Arowana.
3. The Arowana should be a graceful swimmer. One factor why people like Arowanas is because they swim so gracefully; it should turn smoothly, and it should swim most of the time near the surface.
4. Check the fins if they are proportional with the body. The fins should also be fully open when the fish are swimming. Damaged fins are usually a result of fighting or poor Arowana care.
5. The barbels (the whisker-like protrusion on the mouth) should have the same, or at least similar, color with the rest of the body. A healthy Arowana has long and strong barbels; they should be equal in length and pointing up.
6. The Arowana should not be bug-eyed, meaning the eyes shouldn’t bulge outwards. They should be proportionate to the fish’s body, and they should be clear.
7. The mouth of the Arowana must be large and angled upwards. The mouth should close without a gap, a fish with an overbite or underbite should be avoided.
8. The scales should be bright and arranged beautifully, like roofing tiles. The scales should also be large and can be differentiated from each other. Dull and chipped scales are signs that the fish might have some sort of disease – a result of poor Arowana care.
9. The gill cover shouldn’t move so much when the fish is swimming, they should be inconspicuous when they open and close; and they should be smooth and flat to the fish’s body. The color of the gills should also be bright; this means that the fish is healthy.
10. The teeth need to be arranged neatly and in line with the fish’s jaw line. They should not protrude from the Arowana’s mouth.
Finding the fish that is perfect for you will now be easier now that you know what to look for. If you are still unsure of your choice then consider consulting with an expert, and always buy Arowana fish from registered breeders and dealers who administer the proper Arowana care to the fish.
if arowana and parrot fish are what you are in search for, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many pictures with some of the most sleek picture around the internet.
Find your favorite image in arowana and parrot fish Image Gallery
watch v=DseJfWgVLPA – arowana parrot cichlid sket and glass fish munity, Source:www.youtube.com
kamalau flowerhorn – Kamalau Flowerhorn, Source:www.planetarowana.com
fishes – 178 best Fishes images on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
blood parrot tank mates – Blood parrot tank mates, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
0ddc2c22 – Arowana Fish Live Marine Fish Corals and Tropicals for, Source:www.geeewizzz.com.au
jellybean cichlids are hybrids – Jellybean cichlids are Hybrids, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
watch v=w01IgJiIedk – silver arowana and blood parrots, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=DVY2TC21mac – CRAZY CLOWN LOACHES INGOT BLOOD PARROTS RED DRAGON, Source:www.youtube.com
showthread t= – Black Arowana Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums, Source:www.arofanatics.com
watch v=rc75NU6AofA – Arowana Parrot Feather & Gold fish in one aquarium, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana fishes for sale in nj 35 – Arowana Fishes For Sale Route 35 NJ, Source:www.petzlover.com
watch v=lcoXK4v8FxA – "4 feet" arowana parrots monoangel "oscar fish aquarium, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=iV8pKk6 9Pc – Arowana RTG with 6 parrot fish, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=vWtYhpM3QJs – RGT Golden Highback Arowana in China 6 months old Arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
asian arowana fish images 2 – Asian arowana fish images – Animals And Birds, Source:animalsbirds.com
page 2 – Strawberry Arowana Page 2, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
types of flowerhorns by karen frisch – Flowerhorn The Hybrid Cichlids Types of Flowerhorns By, Source:f15louhan.blogspot.com
female super red manmon kingkong parrot and faded kamfa male for sale – Female Super Red Manmon Kingkong Parrot And Faded Kamfa, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
watch v=RfJhvkhTd5U – AROWANA M WITH PEARL 02 ANGEL GEOPHAGUS DISCUS SUMO RED, Source:www.youtube.com
content 146 parrot – The First & The Best Arowana Book Arowana Painting and, Source:indodragon.com
aquarium bd rays super red and golden arowana king kong mammon parrots fish – Aquarium BD Rays Super Red And Golden Arowana King Kong, Source:seattle.americanlisted.com
arowana tankmates – Arowana tankmates a review of large carnivorous fish, Source:arowanafood.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of amazing arowana and parrot fish. If you liked our collection please share our post on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get much more arowana and parrot fish idea please see our other collection.