and import - Arowana Fish, source:arowanafish.yolasite.com
In general, Arowanas are classified according to their three colors. These would include red, green and silver. The red will be those Arowanas with scales under the shade of red, like the golden Arowana, or the red Arowanas. For the silver color, it will include those Arowanas with dull colors, like the black Arowana. Then, there are the green ones.
In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Maximise your arowana knowledge with this arowana. This post will give you the best picture currently available out there! We gather many pictures with some of the most cool model around the internet. Here we made one collection of arowana.