Just like the myth that Arowanas can bring good fortune, there are also myths and facts about how to enhance the color of an Arowana fish in captivity using the proper Arowana care. Arowanas, just like other domesticated fish species, have different colors. Their colors varied from silver to true red. However, when they are in captivity they tend to lose most of their true colors and this is where myths go against the facts. Some people believe that Arowanas lose their true colors because they are not given the proper Arowana care and are not exposed to proper lighting especially to the sun’s rays. Other people, on the other hand, believed that losing colors is just a part of Arowanas’ aging process. Moreover, experts say both assumptions can be correct but the only thing they believed in is that Arowanas lose or retain their natural colors depending on the amount of Arowana food we give them and how these foods contribute in bringing in their true colors. So proper Arowana care plays a big part in getting the richest colors.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended arowana artwork Care Tips You Need to know including Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
If you are searching for arowana artwork. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather many images with some of the most trendy type around the internet.
Find your favorite image in arowana artwork Image Gallery
Red Arowana – Red Arowana on Behance, Source:www.behance.net
arowana – 17 Best images about Arowana on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
Red Arowana wip – Red Arowana wip by Death Pony7 on DeviantArt, Source:death-pony7.deviantart.com
arowana 1 – arowana 1 by bazzier on DeviantArt, Source:bazzier.deviantart.com
arowana dragon fish drawing – Arowana Dragon Fish Drawing, Source:endehoy.com
arowana care myths and folklore – Arowana Care Myths and Folklore Surrounding the Arowana, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.com
The Arowana – The Arowana by jawoltze on DeviantArt, Source:jawoltze.deviantart.com
Arowana – Arowana by crapwhereaminow, Source:crapwhereaminow.deviantart.com
Arowana Fish – Arowana Fish by josgoh on DeviantArt, Source:josgoh.deviantart.com
crossback arowana 2 – CrossBack Arowana 2 by GulaV on deviantART, Source:gulav.deviantart.com
javier lazo – Javier Lazo Artwork for Sale Redwood City CA United, Source:fineartamerica.com
arowana q=&qo=&offset=10 – arowana by silentpanorama on DeviantArt, Source:silentpanorama.deviantart.com
arowana – 1000 images about Arowana on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
super red asian arowana open edition – Super Red Asian Arowana Open Edition Print by Flick Ford wild, Source:www.etsy.com
arowana cartoon – Arowana Cartoon by hin82 on deviantART, Source:hin82.deviantart.com
Indonesian s Red Arowana – Indonesian s Red Arowana by ashiong on DeviantArt, Source:ashiong.deviantart.com
arowana – Arowana by IVYangelica on DeviantArt, Source:ivyangelica.deviantart.com
arowana vector bw – Arowana vector BW by FalxIon on DeviantArt, Source:falxion.deviantart.com
Arowana Fish Japanese Sleeve – Arowana Fish Japanese Sleeve by ONichollsArt on DeviantArt, Source:onichollsart.deviantart.com
royalty free stock image arowana dragon fish blue background image – Arowana Dragon Fish Stock Illustration Image, Source:www.dreamstime.com
– Arowana drawing which i quite liked, Source:www.flickr.com
good luck arowana carmen faya gomila – Good Luck Arowana Painting by Carmen Faya Gomila, Source:fineartamerica.com
The Cincinnati Garbage Arowana – The Cincinnati Garbage Arowana by Andalgalornis on DeviantArt, Source:andalgalornis.deviantart.com
wallpaper arowana – Wallpaper Arowana Free Download Wallpaper, Source:dawallpaperz.blogspot.com
koi n fish – 1282 best images about koi n fish on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
Red Arowana – Red Arowana by DavidZhou on DeviantArt, Source:davidzhou.deviantart.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of attention-grabbing arowana artwork. If you enjoyed our gallery please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. To get much more arowana artwork idea please see our other gallery.