The color of the fish will determine if it is lucky or not. According to many mythical literatures, the bright colors signify good luck. Following that trail of thought, all Arowanas under the red Arowana category are lucky. This was proven by so many experiences in Asia, but you do not have the means to prove if those claims are actually true. No wonder the price of the red species of this fish is relatively high as compared to the other type of fishes.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Best arowana breeding in india Care Information You Should Know including Picture Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
There are lots of great selection out there about arowana breeding in india. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We gather many type with some of the most incredible image around there.
Find your favorite image in arowana breeding in india Image Gallery
arowana fish price listtml – Arowana Fish Price List, Source:imgkid.com
– Pure Life Brown Arowana Fish For Wealth And Positive, Source:www.snapdeal.com
arowana flowerhorn catfish oscar fish coimbatore aquarium – Arowana flowerhorn catfish oscar fish coimbatore aquarium, Source:clasf.in
watch v=pVBCpx39gwk – Arowana Breeding, Source:www.youtube.com
oceansworld xp3z – OceansWorld Home, Source:oceansworld.xp3.biz
arowana vasthu fish – Arowana vasthu fish, Source:clasf.in
silver arowana fish – Silver Arowana Fish Wholesale Suppliers in Baltimore, Source:www.exportersindia.com
itmeyap2zwsn55wy – Oyedeal Feng Shui Arowana Fish with Gold Coins Showpiece, Source:www.flipkart.com
golden xback arowana fish maryland united states – Buy Golden Xback Arowana Fish from Chen Aquarium United, Source:usa.exportersindia.com
asian arowana fish pictures – Asian arowana Fish – Animals And Birds, Source:animalsbirds.com
asian arowana 7433 – Nature Lover Asian Arowana, Source:fish4fishlovers.blogspot.com
asian arowana maryland united arab emirates – Buy Asian Arowana from Chen Shop Aquarium Maryland, Source:uae.exportersindia.com
red splendour cross back arowana fish united states – Red Splendour Cross Back Arowana Fish Manufacturer, Source:usa.exportersindia.com
jenis ikan hias air tawar termahal di – JENIS IKAN HIAS AIR TAWAR TERMAHAL DI INDONESIA, Source:www.murainet.com
aquarium red chilli arowana fish – JOE S AQUAWORLD FOR EXOTIC FISHES MUMBAI INDIA, Source:joesaquaworld.blogspot.com
arowana fish price listtml – Arowana Fish Price List, Source:imgkid.com
quality super red arowana fish for sale – Buy Quality Super red Arowana Fish for sale from SA, Source:www.exportersindia.com
online 45 inches silver arowana for – JOE S AQUAWORLD FOR EXOTIC FISHES MUMBAI INDIA, Source:joesaquaworld.blogspot.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of gorgeous arowana breeding in india. If you enjoyed our gallery please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get much more arowana breeding in india model sample please see our other collection.