Blue Based Cross Back Golden Arowana - Blue Based Cross Back Golden Arowana HitAd Best, source:www.hitad.lk
So if you plan on using cockroaches as your Arowana food of choice, keep in mind the information found on this article and you'll surely be trouble free in the health department of your pet Arowana. However, you should also always remember that diversity should always be present in your Arowana's diet to keep it healthy at all times. Hang on to these reminders and your Arowana will surely live a long life.
Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
There are many great selection out there about arowana breeding in sri lanka. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather many pictures with some of the most clever type around there. Here we made a collection of arowana breeding in sri lanka.