Who thought that a big strange fish will attract thousands of admirers and hobbyists? Just look at the arowana fish and one will know why. It resembles the crust dragon, which is a symbol of power and good fortune. People associated this with the art of feng shui and how could one harness its luck attracting energy. This is why in Hong Kong; the belief is strong that any kind or variety of the arowana brings in luck and good energy in a household. That is why the trade for the arowanas is booming.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Top arowana community tank Breeder Information You Should Know including Gallery
Although Arowanas have been popular as aquarium pets for decades now, most owners do not actually understand how to provide the best Arowana care for their Arowanas. Considered as “living fossils”, Arowanas are believed to have existed 60 million years ago because according to scientists, the fossils of their ancestors were found to have lived 130 million years ago. This probably explains why there are now seven existing Arowana species as they have been able to adapt to their environment as ages passed.
Arowanas regardless of their species still prefer to live on tropical environment with tropical diet and temperatures. An Asian Arowana, for example, needs larger ponds to breed and will not breed if confined only on aquariums. They want to have that feel free environment to mate and very particular with temperature of their water. A silver Arowana, on the other hand, can live superbly in a tank and can have a tank mate as long as it lives on warm, clean water with proper Arowana care. In this manner, we have to have natural approach for Arowanas to be able to make them healthy during captivity. We must also know what things to avoid when rearing them. The following are the factors you should also consider.
1. All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
2. Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
3. In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
4. Arowanas love to live alone and extremely territorial so do not put two Arowanas in a small tank or even in a large tank because as they grow larger and older their territorial instincts become stronger. The proper Arowana care can help to avoid having an excessive aggressive fish.
5. When decorating your aquarium, an important part of good Arowana care is to try not to put too many decorations inside just to be able to have an attractive aquarium. Although in the wild Arowanas are found among shallow waters that are littered with rocks, water plants and reeds, in captivity putting artificial or natural objects may interfere with their movements as Arowanas are constant movers.
Find arowana community tank ideas and find new patterns, colors, textures, and more arowana community tank types. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We put together many type with some of the most fantastic model around there.
Find your favorite image in arowana community tank Picture Gallery
showthread p= – 315 Gallon Update Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums, Source:www.arofanatics.com
watch v=LhxdxeTUspE – Discus and RTG Arowanas munity Tank as of 14 June 2015, Source:www.youtube.com
1 – Cool Arowana Tankmates, Source:flowerhornrusforum.com
watch v=HYHT6Hkivfs – Asian arowana munity tank, Source:www.youtube.com
p3oxDtu1cUU – cichla tank and arowana, Source:www.doovi.com
watch v=lpbuVFx lP0 – 300 Gallon RTG Arowana munity, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=ElFfMUk m4A – Discus munity tank bichir arowana angels fish bola, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=DseJfWgVLPA – arowana parrot cichlid sket and glass fish munity, Source:www.youtube.com
silver arowana – Silver arowana, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
watch v=uF6vxjYpkVc – 10 September 2017 Arowana munity Tank Vlog 182, Source:www.youtube.com
silver arowana osteoglossum bicirrhosum – silver arowana Osteoglossum bicirrhosum, Source:www.zoochat.com
tropical forest tank for silver arowana red bellied pacu red tailed catfi – Tropical Forest tank for Silver Arowana Red bellied Pacu, Source:www.zoochat.com
watch v=lGhdoh zXkI – Arowana munity tank, Source:www.youtube.com
silver arowana to tank size ratio – Silver Arowana to tank size ratio, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
my 300 gallon freshwater setup – My 300 gallon freshwater setup Aquariums, Source:www.reddit.com
– Setting up Aquascape Aquarium with Arowana Fish, Source:www.pinterest.com
2400 gallon arowana pond tank – 2400 Gallon Arowana Pond Tank Oscar Fish Advice Forum, Source:oscarfishlover.com
watch v=O01f3KCYCnY – Arowana munity Tank, Source:www.youtube.com
showthread t= &highlight= m – 2nd Silver Arowana munity Tank Update Arofanatics, Source:www.arofanatics.com
aquarium fish types – Aquarium Fish Types, Source:petponder.com
watch v=32E1HE9SL9Q – Arowana Arowanas Arowana munity tank, Source:www.youtube.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of trendy arowana community tank. If you enjoyed our collection please share our gallery on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. To get much more arowana community tank ideas please check our other gallery.