Just like the myth that Arowanas can bring good fortune, there are also myths and facts about how to enhance the color of an Arowana fish in captivity using the proper Arowana care. Arowanas, just like other domesticated fish species, have different colors. Their colors varied from silver to true red. However, when they are in captivity they tend to lose most of their true colors and this is where myths go against the facts. Some people believe that Arowanas lose their true colors because they are not given the proper Arowana care and are not exposed to proper lighting especially to the sun’s rays. Other people, on the other hand, believed that losing colors is just a part of Arowanas’ aging process. Moreover, experts say both assumptions can be correct but the only thing they believed in is that Arowanas lose or retain their natural colors depending on the amount of Arowana food we give them and how these foods contribute in bringing in their true colors. So proper Arowana care plays a big part in getting the richest colors.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Brilliant arowana fish food feeding Care Information You Should Know and Picture Gallery
Although Arowanas have been popular as aquarium pets for decades now, most owners do not actually understand how to provide the best Arowana care for their Arowanas. Considered as “living fossils”, Arowanas are believed to have existed 60 million years ago because according to scientists, the fossils of their ancestors were found to have lived 130 million years ago. This probably explains why there are now seven existing Arowana species as they have been able to adapt to their environment as ages passed.
Arowanas regardless of their species still prefer to live on tropical environment with tropical diet and temperatures. An Asian Arowana, for example, needs larger ponds to breed and will not breed if confined only on aquariums. They want to have that feel free environment to mate and very particular with temperature of their water. A silver Arowana, on the other hand, can live superbly in a tank and can have a tank mate as long as it lives on warm, clean water with proper Arowana care. In this manner, we have to have natural approach for Arowanas to be able to make them healthy during captivity. We must also know what things to avoid when rearing them. The following are the factors you should also consider.
1. All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
2. Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
3. In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
4. Arowanas love to live alone and extremely territorial so do not put two Arowanas in a small tank or even in a large tank because as they grow larger and older their territorial instincts become stronger. The proper Arowana care can help to avoid having an excessive aggressive fish.
5. When decorating your aquarium, an important part of good Arowana care is to try not to put too many decorations inside just to be able to have an attractive aquarium. Although in the wild Arowanas are found among shallow waters that are littered with rocks, water plants and reeds, in captivity putting artificial or natural objects may interfere with their movements as Arowanas are constant movers.
if arowana fish food feeding are what you are in search for, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We gather a list of type with some of the most awesome picture around there.
Enjoy our collection of arowana fish food feeding Image Gallery
stock image jumping silver arowana token feeding time singapore zoo image – Jumping silver arowana stock image Image of visit jump, Source:www.dreamstime.com
– 3000ML Aquarium Tank Freeze Dried Antarctic krill Shrimp, Source:www.aliexpress.com
watch v=RRahnuYFWMQ – Arowana Arapaima feeding frenzy, Source:www.youtube.com
my arowana live foods warning too gross – My Arowana Live Foods Warning Too Gross Irish Fish, Source:irishfishkeepers.com
watch v=TjnlJk4kfI4 – Arowana Fry Feeding 🐠 🐠 🐠🐟🐟 HD, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=17q7VCQdWn0 – Arowana Silver Arowana Fish Unboxing Arowana fish feeding, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana fish food reviews – Arowana Fish Food Reviews line Shopping Arowana Fish, Source:www.aliexpress.com
arowana how – Arowana Fish SECRETS Revealed, Source:www.arowanasecrets.com
arowana care tips on what to feed – Arowana Care Tips on What to Feed Arowanas, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.dk
showthread Arowana Exotic Food Yummy and Crunchy – Arowana Exotic Food Yummy and Crunchy, Source:www.arowanafishtalk.com
– dried shrimp ocean tropical ornamental fish feed Arowana, Source:www.aliexpress.com
man bought expensive gold arowana wants feed fish not want open mouth fish opened mouth help surprised – A man bought an expensive gold Arowana When he wants to, Source:en.goodtimes.my
arowana care tips on what to feed – Arowana Care Tips on What to Feed Arowanas, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.com
pearl arowana fish – Pearl Arowana Fish, Source:arowanastories.com
My Arowana eating a home Lizard homeductilus fluviviridis – cichlids My Arowana eating a home Lizard homeductilus, Source:www.cichlids.com
silver arowana care – Silver Arowana The Care Feeding and Breeding of Silver, Source:aquariumtidings.com
– free shipping Dried mealworms Tenebrio hamster arowana, Source:www.aliexpress.com
watch v=relZkABRjL4 – Arowana Feeding Monster fish tank feeding Arowana Oscar, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana jumping pictures – Arowana Jumping, Source:arowanastories.com
care and maintenance – Care and Maintenance, Source:www.qianhuarowana.com
arowana 2 tx felogin pi1[forgot]=1 – cichlids arowana, Source:cichlids.com
attachment id=2081 – Arowana bag, Source:www.canadian-aquatic-feed.com
watch v=924Q7uTD8hg – Arowana fish feeding time, Source:www.youtube.com
arowanas not breeding due to t and gender imbalance – ‘Arowanas not breeding due to t and gender imbalance, Source:www.thestar.com.my
watch v= 0C5DcZgKR4 – Silver Arowana & Oscar Fish Feeding Field Mice, Source:www.youtube.com
Asian Arowana Fish Trafficking Michael Loo Kiem Tran Sentenced – San Diego Man Convicted for Selling Endangered Fish on, Source:www.nbcsandiego.com
– 100g tenebrio molitor Dried Mealworms for arowana Reptile, Source:www.aliexpress.com
Hope you guys liked our collection of fabulous arowana fish food feeding. If you enjoyed our gallery please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get much more arowana fish food feeding ideas please check our other post.