silver arowana full size - Silver arowana full size, source:blogqpot.com
Peat and decayed driftwood are two other black water additives used in Arowana tanks. Commercially prepared "black water extract" is another option. When creating black water conditions, care should be taken that the tank's pH does not become too acidic or dip below 6.5 - 7.0.
Aside from the colors, there isn't much difference, physically, between the Silver and the Asian Arowana. They both have the characteristic "bone-tongue", chin barbells, and the same upward-angled large mouth. The only difference is in the fins and the body shape, the silver Arowana have a more slender, tapered body than its Asian counterpart. And their fins are significantly longer. Size-wise the Silver doesn't grow as big as the Asian Arowana, but that doesn't mean that it's a small fish. When fully-grown, the Silver Arowana can reach a length of 24-30 inches, and with proper nutrition and care they might even hit 3 feet.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
The arowana fish full size has become an amazing arowana. This post will give you the best picture currently available out there! We gather many models with some of the most attention-grabbing model around the web. Enjoy our collection of arowana fish full size.