The arowana fish is a formidable hunter in its natural habitats. Putting it in a tank with other fishes had proven to be a tricky endeavour; arowanas are meat eaters and highly territorial. However, knowing how the arowana behaves in the wild, one might be equipped with the knowledge on how to keep arowanas in harmony with other fishes. One thing to consider, as what had already been said, is its territoriality. An arowana does not want any other arowana in sight, for they will most likely compete and fight with each other — something a fish keeper does not want to happen. However, it was shown that in groups in at least four or five fishes, the aggressive behavior are subdued.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Best arowana fish maximum size Care Tips You Need to know and Image Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
I’ve put together some of designs about arowana fish maximum size. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We put together a list of type with some of the most gorgeous model around there.
Find your favorite image in arowana fish maximum size Picture Gallery
watch v=3pz8Oo4Jb2Q – EL PEZ ARAWANA, Source:www.youtube.com
arawana osteoglossum bicirrhosum – Big Fishes of the World ARAWANA Osteoglossum bicirrhosum, Source:bigfishesoftheworld.blogspot.com
watch v=WfQVb7LK1A0 – 14" Albino 24k Gold Crossbck arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=hHJx5R0qGI4 – Golden Arowana fish, Source:www.youtube.com
59 846 1 – Арована ФОРУМ ПРОСТО ТАК, Source:kmu.ucoz.ru
this fish is worth – This fish is worth $300 000, Source:nypost.com
chili red arowana and red blood arowana – Chili Red Arowana and Red Blood Arowana, Source:dragonfisharwana.blogspot.com
watch v=Sq7meyDQPFM – arowana arowana fish dragon fish 金龙鱼，过背金龙鱼, Source:www.youtube.com
model – Super red arowana 3d model 3D Studio 3ds max files free, Source:www.cadnav.com
watch v=eQSebg3fdmY – Super red Arowana collection Most amazing fish collection, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v= kmbRHqVO6k – Blue Base Crossback Golden Arowana Marugen Fish Farm, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=OlPVf24JxBc – Silver Arowana Aquarium 216 Ltrs, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana fish – Arowana fish 3D Model MAX OBJ 3DS FBX MTL, Source:www.cgtrader.com
9 jenis ikan arwana dari 4 benua berbeda – 9 Jenis Ikan Arwana Dari 4 Benua Berbeda Satwapedia, Source:www.satwapedia.com
watch v=R7bP14RNzCM – My snow arowana day 2, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=k1f1auUUplI – Quality Asian Arowana Fish Now SALE in United states, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=dOSbycZjZE8 – My Golden Arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
watch v=3BpJ0xQZaAw – Cara Ikan arowana kelisa makan sambar umpan How Arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
asian arowana hd desktop wallpaper – Asian Arowana HD Desktop Wallpaper Baltana, Source:www.baltana.com
showthread t= – [Discussion & Gallery] Understanding the Bloodline of, Source:www.arofanatics.com
watch v=udKhb3Os7FI – Baby MG malaysian golden arowana arowana prima, Source:www.youtube.com
Hope you guys liked our post of best arowana fish maximum size. If you liked our gallery please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. For much more arowana fish maximum size ideas please see our other collection.