In general, Arowanas are classified according to their three colors. These would include red, green and silver. The red will be those Arowanas with scales under the shade of red, like the golden Arowana, or the red Arowanas. For the silver color, it will include those Arowanas with dull colors, like the black Arowana. Then, there are the green ones.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended arowana fish varieties Breeder Information You Should Know including Gallery
Although Arowanas have been popular as aquarium pets for decades now, most owners do not actually understand how to provide the best Arowana care for their Arowanas. Considered as “living fossils”, Arowanas are believed to have existed 60 million years ago because according to scientists, the fossils of their ancestors were found to have lived 130 million years ago. This probably explains why there are now seven existing Arowana species as they have been able to adapt to their environment as ages passed.
Arowanas regardless of their species still prefer to live on tropical environment with tropical diet and temperatures. An Asian Arowana, for example, needs larger ponds to breed and will not breed if confined only on aquariums. They want to have that feel free environment to mate and very particular with temperature of their water. A silver Arowana, on the other hand, can live superbly in a tank and can have a tank mate as long as it lives on warm, clean water with proper Arowana care. In this manner, we have to have natural approach for Arowanas to be able to make them healthy during captivity. We must also know what things to avoid when rearing them. The following are the factors you should also consider.
1. All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
2. Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
3. In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
4. Arowanas love to live alone and extremely territorial so do not put two Arowanas in a small tank or even in a large tank because as they grow larger and older their territorial instincts become stronger. The proper Arowana care can help to avoid having an excessive aggressive fish.
5. When decorating your aquarium, an important part of good Arowana care is to try not to put too many decorations inside just to be able to have an attractive aquarium. Although in the wild Arowanas are found among shallow waters that are littered with rocks, water plants and reeds, in captivity putting artificial or natural objects may interfere with their movements as Arowanas are constant movers.
if arowana fish varieties are what you are in search for, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We put together many images with some of the most recommended type around the internet.
Here our collection of arowana fish varieties Picture Gallery
silver aquarium fish – Silver Aquarium Fish 1000 Aquarium Ideas, Source:almanac.charmlab.org
cara mudah budidaya ikan hias arwana pada akuarium – Cara Mudah Budidaya Ikan Hias Arwana Pada Akuarium, Source:www.tasikoi.com
– AROWANA, Source:www.flickr.com
blue base arowana – ARWANA AROWANA Blue Base Arowana, Source:arwana-arowana.blogspot.com
where to place feng shui aquarium in your house – Where to Place a Feng Shui Aquarium in Your House, Source:decordezine.com
arowana fish – Arowana Fish, Source:fishandaqua.blogspot.com
golden arowana fish ornamental exotic – Pets Planet Golden Arowana Fish Ornamental Exotic, Source:petsplanetinfo.blogspot.com
collectionadwn arowana fish types – The gallery for Arowana Fish Types, Source:incolors.club
arowana food – Arowana Food Detailed Information And Re mendations, Source:aquascope.net
banjar red arowana pictures – Banjar Red Arowana, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.com
types asian arowana fish – Types of Asian Arowana Fish, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.com
arowana fish symbol of wealth – Budgie Cottage Arowana Fish a Symbol of Wealth, Source:budgiecottage.blogspot.com
how to keep asian arowana – How to keep Asian arowana — Practical Fishkeeping Magazine, Source:www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk
action=ssp&pid=8127 – Super Red arowana fishes and many others for sale Rate, Source:www.ratemyfish.com
freshwater aquarium fish species – Freshwater Aquarium Fish Species, Source:www.petsworld.in
types of asian arowana we supply – Temporary blog for Wan Hu Arowana Division of Qian Hu, Source:wanhufishfarm.blogspot.sg
scleropages inscriptus – Scleropages inscriptus — Seriously Fish, Source:www.seriouslyfish.com
types asian arowana fish – Types of Asian Arowana Fish, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.in
arowana medium size – Arowana Medium Size, Source:wallpaperose.com
Hope you guys liked our post of brilliant arowana fish varieties. If you liked our collection please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get much more arowana fish varieties idea please see our other post.