Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended arowana food for color Breeder Information You Should Know including Image Gallery
Although Arowanas have been popular as aquarium pets for decades now, most owners do not actually understand how to provide the best Arowana care for their Arowanas. Considered as “living fossils”, Arowanas are believed to have existed 60 million years ago because according to scientists, the fossils of their ancestors were found to have lived 130 million years ago. This probably explains why there are now seven existing Arowana species as they have been able to adapt to their environment as ages passed.
Arowanas regardless of their species still prefer to live on tropical environment with tropical diet and temperatures. An Asian Arowana, for example, needs larger ponds to breed and will not breed if confined only on aquariums. They want to have that feel free environment to mate and very particular with temperature of their water. A silver Arowana, on the other hand, can live superbly in a tank and can have a tank mate as long as it lives on warm, clean water with proper Arowana care. In this manner, we have to have natural approach for Arowanas to be able to make them healthy during captivity. We must also know what things to avoid when rearing them. The following are the factors you should also consider.
1. All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
2. Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
3. In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
4. Arowanas love to live alone and extremely territorial so do not put two Arowanas in a small tank or even in a large tank because as they grow larger and older their territorial instincts become stronger. The proper Arowana care can help to avoid having an excessive aggressive fish.
5. When decorating your aquarium, an important part of good Arowana care is to try not to put too many decorations inside just to be able to have an attractive aquarium. Although in the wild Arowanas are found among shallow waters that are littered with rocks, water plants and reeds, in captivity putting artificial or natural objects may interfere with their movements as Arowanas are constant movers.
Maximise your arowana knowledge with this arowana food for color. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We put together a list of images with some of the most attention-grabbing type around there.
Lets check our list of arowana food for color Image Gallery
– Arowana Fish SECRETS Revealed, Source:www.arowanasecrets.com
arowana red dragon fish – Arowana The Red Dragon Fish Damn Cool, Source:www.damncoolpictures.com
jenis jenis arowana – Jenis jenis Arowana, Source:arowanastories.com
– Tetra dried shrimp bonytongue Arowana Silver Red Arowana, Source:www.aliexpress.com
arowana royal aquarium fish – Life under the blue water Arowana The Royal aquarium fish, Source:lifeuwater.blogspot.com
alle72 – Golden Arowana Price Animals & Pets Sri Lanka, Source:www.lankabuysell.com
arowana fanatics – Arowana Fanatics, Source:arowanastories.com
osteoglossum bicirrhosum – Osteoglossum bicirrhosum – Silver Arowana Ischnosoma, Source:www.seriouslyfish.com
132 Violet Fusion Arowana – Violet Fusion Arowana fish, Source:www.gulmarg.biz
– NorthFin Fish Food Arowana Sold By Super Cichlids, Source:www.ebay.com
markzante12 – Aquarium Fishes, Source:markzante12.wordpress.com
arowana fish – Arowana Fish, Source:animaltheory.blogspot.com
– Professional Arowana fish favourite fish food or feed Min, Source:www.aliexpress.com
arowana ebook pdf – Arowana Ebook Pdf, Source:arowanastories.com
arowana painting sale – Arowana Painting Sale, Source:arowanastories.com
arowana care ph – Arowana Care Ph, Source:arowanastories.com
– Free shipping Dried mealworm dry hamster arowana fish food, Source:www.aliexpress.com
image china fish arowana – china fish arowana images, Source:www.frbiz.com
species – OTF Aquarium Farm, Source:www.otf.com.sg
arowanas ying wong – Arowanas by Ying Wong, Source:pixels.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of recommended arowana food for color. If you enjoyed our collection please share our gallery on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. To get much more arowana food for color idea please see our other gallery.