identifying asian aros type high back cross back xback - Identifying Asian Aros Type High Back Cross Back XBack, source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Keeping such a rare and expensive fish requires a level of confidence and fortunately this can be easily acquired in no time. Arowanas are aggressive and typically reach more than three feet in length in captivity. They require large, immaculately kept tanks to thrive and are generally kept as single species specimens but these days, I am seeing more hobbyist including tank mates. Hobbyist and professional Arowana keepers alike attest to the demands Arowana keeping makes on time, space, and financial resources.
The teeth need to be arranged neatly and in line with the fish's jaw line. They should not protrude from the Arowana's mouth.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
The arowana gold fish has become an amazing arowana. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather many images with some of the most amazing model around there. Here our collection of arowana gold fish.