watch v=608j1tVP2dg - Arowana 24k crossback golden head, source:www.youtube.com
Keeping such a rare and expensive fish requires a level of confidence and fortunately this can be easily acquired in no time. Arowanas are aggressive and typically reach more than three feet in length in captivity. They require large, immaculately kept tanks to thrive and are generally kept as single species specimens but these days, I am seeing more hobbyist including tank mates. Hobbyist and professional Arowana keepers alike attest to the demands Arowana keeping makes on time, space, and financial resources.
Just like the myth that Arowanas can bring good fortune, there are also myths and facts about how to enhance the color of an Arowana fish in captivity using the proper Arowana care. Arowanas, just like other domesticated fish species, have different colors. Their colors varied from silver to true red. However, when they are in captivity they tend to lose most of their true colors and this is where myths go against the facts. Some people believe that Arowanas lose their true colors because they are not given the proper Arowana care and are not exposed to proper lighting especially to the sun's rays. Other people, on the other hand, believed that losing colors is just a part of Arowanas' aging process. Moreover, experts say both assumptions can be correct but the only thing they believed in is that Arowanas lose or retain their natural colors depending on the amount of Arowana food we give them and how these foods contribute in bringing in their true colors. So proper Arowana care plays a big part in getting the richest colors.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Maximise your arowana knowledge with this arowana golden head 24k. This post will give you the best picture currently available out there! We put together a list of images with some of the most spiffy picture around the internet. Enjoy our collection of arowana golden head 24k.