fullgold malaysian golden arowana - Fullgold Malaysian Golden Arowana Stock, source:www.shutterstock.com
If we browse the internet and look for the right foods and practices on how to enhance the color of our Arowanas, we may find different answers provided by different people who are also keeping or breeding Arowanas. Their common denominator when it comes to enhancing the color of their Arowana pets, however, always depends on their Arowana feeding practices. There are two classifications of healthy foods for Arowanas and these are the live food and the non-live food. Live foods are the most nutritious ones and they are composed of live animals and insects. Examples are small frogs, centipedes, crickets, shrimps, worms, fishes or even roaches. Non-live foods are also mainly composed of animals and insects but are frozen, palletized, dried or granulated.
All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
If you're searching for some creative ideas about arowana malaysia, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather many models with some of the most powerful type around there. Enjoy our collection of arowana malaysia.