Who thought that a big strange fish will attract thousands of admirers and hobbyists? Just look at the arowana fish and one will know why. It resembles the crust dragon, which is a symbol of power and good fortune. People associated this with the art of feng shui and how could one harness its luck attracting energy. This is why in Hong Kong; the belief is strong that any kind or variety of the arowana brings in luck and good energy in a household. That is why the trade for the arowanas is booming.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Best arowana pellets Breeder Information You Should Know including Picture Gallery
In general, Arowanas are classified according to their three colors. These would include red, green and silver. The red will be those Arowanas with scales under the shade of red, like the golden Arowana, or the red Arowanas. For the silver color, it will include those Arowanas with dull colors, like the black Arowana. Then, there are the green ones.
Myths have surrounded Arowanas because of their similarity to the dragons of the Chinese. Known as the keeper of good fortune, dragons have been worshipped by so many Asian countries. This is the reason why many love to collect Arowana aquariums for themselves. However, not all Arowanas are lucky for everyone.
The color of the fish will determine if it is lucky or not. According to many mythical literatures, the bright colors signify good luck. Following that trail of thought, all Arowanas under the red Arowana category are lucky. This was proven by so many experiences in Asia, but you do not have the means to prove if those claims are actually true. No wonder the price of the red species of this fish is relatively high as compared to the other type of fishes.
For the famous silver Arowana of South America, the fortune that they can produce, according to myths, is smaller when compared to the good fortune red Arowanas can give. Aside from the dull aura of these colors, the gloom in these hues was associated by the superstitious beings as a hindrance to the total luck Arowanas can bring. This is also the reason why Arowanas of these colors are much cheaper than the red ones.
The third type of Arowanas is the worst in providing fortunes. In fact, as many mysticism books mentioned, green Arowanas provide bad luck to its owners. As of now, no valid study is conducted to prove otherwise, even the claims mentioned for the other two types. However, many are still believing those claims, and the consequences that happen accidentally were instantly associated with the Arowanas.
In case you would want to try the different capacity of Arowanas to help you in your financial problems, please bear in mind that not all myths are true. In fact, most of the time, they are not. If you will invest on Arowanas for the sake of the fortune that it can brought, you may end up frustrated. In those remarks, it would then be helpful to consider Arowanas just as pets or beautiful creatures that enhances the look of your living room.
There are many great selection out there about arowana pellets. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather a list of type with some of the most sleek image around the web.
Lets check our list of arowana pellets Image Gallery
maintenance and care arowana – Maintenance and Care Arowana planetanimalzone, Source:planetanimalzone.blogspot.com
top 10 alive prehistoric fish – CoolFunClub Top 10 Alive Prehistoric Fish, Source:coolfunclub.blogspot.com
– Aquariux premium arowana oscar sinking tropical fish food, Source:www.ebay.com
arowana food – 1000 images about Arowana Food on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
watch v=ClNlMeY9ogU – Arowana can t enough of Pellets, Source:www.youtube.com
man bought expensive gold arowana wants feed fish not want open mouth fish opened mouth help surprised – A man bought an expensive gold Arowana When he wants to, Source:en.goodtimes.my
– Asian Arowana Buy Arowana Product on Alibaba, Source:www.pinterest.com
watch v=KCfOrXqYm6Q – DIY Beefheart food for my discus, Source:www.youtube.com
05 – May 2011, Source:aquarium.stinglifestyle.com
– 6mm PREMIUM CICHLID PELLETS TROPICAL FISH OSCARS MALAWIS, Source:www.ebay.co.uk
ue90gI3hFxo – arowana vs flowerhorn, Source:www.doovi.com
attachment id=2081 – Arowana bag, Source:www.canadian-aquatic-feed.com
datnoid care – Datnoid Care Everything You Need to Know, Source:www.fishtanksetups.com
watch v=Xe0brIrw7Bo – Arowana 27 30 inches eating pellets, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana pellets – Arowana Pellets, Source:arowanastories.com
821 arowana stick de azoo – Arowana Stick de Azoo en ProviPet, Source:provipet.com
azoo 9 in 1 baby arowana sticks – AZOO 9 in 1 Baby Arowana Sticks Ideas Marinas, Source:ideasmarinas.com
arowana – Arowana, Source:episodevalhalla.wordpress.com
tropical fish pictures – Tropical Fish, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.co.uk
– Hikari Tropical FOOD STICKS Arowana Carnivore Fish Food, Source:www.ebay.com
silver arowana reviews – Silver Arowana Reviews line Shopping Silver Arowana, Source:www.aliexpress.com
watch v=jMbnOYJv9yI – Arowana Update The Fin is going to be normal and how I, Source:www.youtube.com
– 3000ml high quality dried shrimps krills rich in protein, Source:www.aliexpress.com
page 2 – Training Arowana to eat Prepared Foods Sticks Pellets, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
hash=item519c9d19c3 – 225g CICHLID AROWANA OSCAR FLOATING TROPICAL FISH FOOD, Source:www.ebay.co.uk
Hope you guys liked our collection of valuable arowana pellets. If you liked our post please share our gallery on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. For much more arowana pellets ideas please see our other collection.