- Yujin Freshwater fossil red Asian Arowana Bonytongue, source:www.ebay.com
If you've ever had the pleasure of entering a room featuring a properly housed Arowana in a well maintained tank, chances are your first impression remains embedded in your mind. A sense of awe at the majesty of the fish and it's commanding, graceful presence can overcome the uninitiated during first Arowana contact. Sound like a slightly other-worldly experience? Their enormity and beauty, mythical ties and legendary effects on their owners and their environment suggests a fascinating magical element at work in the Arowana's allure.
The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
The asian red arowana fish has become an amazing arowana. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We gather a list of models with some of the most clever model around there. Enjoy our collection of asian red arowana fish.