- Blood Red Arowana loves Hikari Food Sticks, source:www.pinterest.com
Arowanas are considered "living fossils," and their presence has been established at 60 million years ago or more. Their ancestral history dates back more than 130 million years. The longevity and freshwater evolution of the 7 Arowana species points to their successful adaptation to their environment.
Arowanas are usually found singly or in small groups in the wild. They are extremely territorial and aggressively defend the areas they occupy. Their natural instincts are at odds with housing Arowanas together.
Other surface-swimming or aggressive fish are likely to appear threatening to an Arowana. Reduce the risk of altercations by choosing one or two bottom- dwelling or larger, shy tank mates for housing with Arowanas.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
asian red arowana fish have many kind of different types. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather a list of images with some of the most fab model around there. Find your favorite image in asian red arowana fish.