alle72 - Golden Arowana Price Animals & Pets Sri Lanka, source:www.lankabuysell.com
Arowanas are usually found singly or in small groups in the wild. They are extremely territorial and aggressively defend the areas they occupy. Their natural instincts are at odds with housing Arowanas together.
Other surface-swimming or aggressive fish are likely to appear threatening to an Arowana. Reduce the risk of altercations by choosing one or two bottom- dwelling or larger, shy tank mates for housing with Arowanas.
For over twenty years, studies have verified the health benefits of keeping aquarium fish. Scientific research has confirmed that gazing at aquarium fish reduces stress as well as blood pressure. Fish are commonly kept in doctors' offices to reduce patients' anxiety levels. Dental offices displaying fish report their patients require less pain medication. Watching fish can soothe children afflicted with hyperactive disorders. It can also improve the condition of Alzheimer's patients and help seniors maintain good health. The therapeutic benefits of aquarium fish are virtually indisputable.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Maximise your arowana knowledge with this asian red arowana fish. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We put together a list of models with some of the most amazing type around there. Here our collection of asian red arowana fish.