Like all aquarium fish, the natural habitat of Arowanas dictates how they may be best cared for in captivity. Although Arowanas have been kept in captivity for decades, this is but a drop in the bucket in terms of their existence in the wild.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Top black golden arowana Care Information You Should Know including Picture Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
if black golden arowana are what you are in search for, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many images with some of the most brilliant model around the web.
Lets check our list of black golden arowana Image Gallery
showthread Platinum Silver Arowana Gold Red White Stingray Fish – Platinum Silver Arowana Gold Red White Stingray Fish, Source:www.arowanafishtalk.com
AdNumber=YHSNJ4 – Super red Arowana fish Black diamond stingray fishes, Source:www.tradingpost.com.au
yKyaNy9Rpgw – My X back Golden Arowana August 2013, Source:www.funnydog.tv
– Mengenal jenis Arwana Indonesia, Source:www.pinterest.com
exoticarowanafishs yolasite – EXOTIC AROWANA FISHS, Source:exoticarowanafishs.yolasite.com
potamotrygon leopoldi bd rays and asian red and golden arowana fish 5691 – Potamotrygon Leopoldi BD Rays And Asian Red And Golden, Source:www.pricerr.ie
misc chili red arowana malaysian red arowana fire red arow – Gunlistings Misc Chili Red Arowana Malaysian Red, Source:www.gunlistings.org
my black arowana in his 1000g glass tank – My Black Arowana in His 1000g Glass Tank, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
– arowana fish 01 for swimming soundlessly Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
types asian arowana fish – Types of Asian Arowana Fish, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.de
jenis ikan arwana – Inilah 10 Jenis Jenis IKAN ARWANA TERMAHAL beserta Gambar, Source:cara.pro
AROWANA FISH of all kinds – AROWANA FISH of all kinds Fish Classifieds in Hatton, Source:www.lankabuysell.com
Fresh Water Fish 8 – Gulmarg Aquarium Total Aquaria Solutions, Source:www.gulmarg.biz
arowana – Arowana, Source:kinhquyen.wordpress.com
arowana – Arowana, Source:kinhquyen.wordpress.com
los angeles super red chili red arowana platinum silver red tail golden rtg black arowana platinum black arowana panda wild blue ad – SUPER RED CHILI RED AROWANA PLATINUM SILVER RED TAIL, Source:www.adtob.com
asian arowana hd desktop wallpaper – Asian Arowana HD Desktop Wallpaper Baltana, Source:www.baltana.com
arowana – 17 Best images about Arowana on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
5 – Black Panther Cubs For Sale For sale United States 5, Source:www.adtob.com
red tail golden – aRoWana CoM rEd tAiL gOldeN, Source:arowana90.blogspot.com
4291e4109 – Chilli Red Xback And Golden Asian Arowanas Available, Source:www.adsinusa.com
arowana fish – Arowana Fish, Source:fishandaqua.blogspot.com
las vegas black diamond stingray fish 24k arowana fish asian red arowana koi fishes ad – BLACK DIAMOND STINGRAY FISH 24K AROWANA FISH ASIAN RED, Source:www.adtob.com
super highback golden – AROWANA SUPER HIGHBACK GOLDEN, Source:arowanax.blogspot.com
wallpaper arowana – Wallpaper Arowana Free Download Wallpaper, Source:dawallpaperz.blogspot.in
royalty free stock images asian arowana fish black background image – Asian Arowana Fish Black Background Stock Image Image, Source:www.dreamstime.com
fish forsale – Fish For Sale, Source:fish-forsale.blogspot.hk
types of arowana – Arowana Types of Arowana, Source:aqua-community.blogspot.com
Hope you guys liked our collection of sleek black golden arowana. If you liked our gallery please share our post on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get much more black golden arowana model sample please see our other collection.