Who thought that a big strange fish will attract thousands of admirers and hobbyists? Just look at the arowana fish and one will know why. It resembles the crust dragon, which is a symbol of power and good fortune. People associated this with the art of feng shui and how could one harness its luck attracting energy. This is why in Hong Kong; the belief is strong that any kind or variety of the arowana brings in luck and good energy in a household. That is why the trade for the arowanas is booming.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Best malaysian crossback arowana Breeder Information You Need to know including Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
If you’re searching for some creative ideas about malaysian crossback arowana, then you are in a right place. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many models with some of the most fantastic picture around the web.
Select your favorite image in malaysian crossback arowana Picture Gallery
asian arowana symbol of elegant and – Tackle Fish Asian Arowana Symbol Elegant and high, Source:tackle-fish.blogspot.com
3412 – Malaysian Crossback Golden Arowana Unique Aro Sdn Bhd, Source:www.uniquearo.com
malaysian golden arowana – Malaysian Golden Arowana, Source:siawfen.wordpress.com
arowana shop productdisplay product id=41 – Arowana Shop, Source:www.arowana.co.uk
f1 malaysian golden crossback purebred – F1 Malaysian Golden Crossback Purebred, Source:www.planetarowana.com
arowana crossback bluebase – KKSELL Malaysia s line Marketplace arowana, Source:www.kksell.com
malaysian golden crossbelly crossback – Malaysian Golden Crossbelly Crossback, Source:www.planetarowana.com
golden crossback arowana khwang 2013 04 sale p – golden crossback arowana Johor end time 4 25 2013 9 54, Source:lelong.com.my
cross back golden arowana – Crossback Golden Arowana Cross back golden Arowana, Source:ikankelisabp.blogspot.com
arowana shop productlist category=arowana – Arowana Shop, Source:www.arowana.co.uk
intro – Arowana4u Aquaculture Sdn Bhd, Source:arowana4u.wordpress.com
super high back golden – Crossback Golden Arowana Super High Back Golden, Source:ikankelisabp.blogspot.com
watch v=V cqi iiloY – Malaysian Golden Crossback Arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
arowana shop productdisplay product id=90 – Arowana Shop, Source:www.arowana.co.uk
malaysia gold blue base f2 – AROWANA HOUSE MALAYSIA GOLD BLUE BASE F2, Source:arowanahouse.blogspot.com.br
jenis ikan arwana mahal di indonesia – Jenis Ikan Arwana Mahal Di Indonesia, Source:akuariumikanhiasku.blogspot.com
malaysia golden cross back blue base – AROWANA HOUSE MALAYSIA GOLDEN CROSS BACK BLUE BASE, Source:arowanahouse.blogspot.com
3413 – Highback Golden Arowana Unique Aro Sdn Bhd Pioneer in, Source:www.uniquearo.com
QErkSE2spOw – Premium Crossback Golden Arowana, Source:www.funnydog.tv
superb quality high back golden asian arowana – Superb quality high back golden asian arowana, Source:clasf.in
golden arowana – Golden Arowana 金龙, Source:www.qianhuarowana.com
bluebase arowana – Bluebase Arowana, Source:siawfen.wordpress.com
types of asian arowana we supply – Temporary blog for Wan Hu Arowana Division of Qian Hu, Source:wanhufishfarm.blogspot.com
malaysia golden cross back blue base – AROWANA HOUSE Malaysia Golden Cross Back Blue Base, Source:arowanahouse.blogspot.com
Hope you guys liked our collection of trendy malaysian crossback arowana. If you liked our post please share our gallery on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. To get more malaysian crossback arowana ideas please check our other gallery.