Arowana red indonesia - Arowana red indonesia Buy from PD Bintang Kalbar, source:b2b.thetradepost.com
It is not only possible, but wise to adjust your Arowana to eating some non-live foods. But for mimicking their natural environment, nothing comes closer than live foods. In the wild, Arowanas are known to feed on insects, spiders, frogs, fish, lizards, birds, bats, and even small monkeys. In captivity, farm-raised prawn, worms and feeder fish allow Arowanas to exercise their natural hunting instincts.
Their natural diet also makes it challenging to find suitable tank mates for an Arowana. In the wild, they commonly consume anything small enough to fit in their mouths. The same tends to occur in captivity.
Finding the fish that is perfect for you will now be easier now that you know what to look for. If you are still unsure of your choice then consider consulting with an expert, and always buy Arowana fish from registered breeders and dealers who administer the proper Arowana care to the fish.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
The red arowana indonesia has become an amazing arowana. This post will give you the best images currently available out there! We gather many pictures with some of the most fantastic image around the internet. Here we made collection of red arowana indonesia.