Like all aquarium fish, the natural habitat of Arowanas dictates how they may be best cared for in captivity. Although Arowanas have been kept in captivity for decades, this is but a drop in the bucket in terms of their existence in the wild.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended red arowana price in india Breeder Tips You Need to know including Gallery
An Arowana fish is a graceful, beautiful, and ancient looking fish. They are adored by aquarium enthusiasts not only because of their beauty but because many people believe that they also bring good fortune to their owners. Unlike your typical pet store variety goldfish, the Arowana is pretty expensive so you must pay particular attention to Arowana care when you plan to purchase your own fish.
Here are the Arowana care tips to look for in choosing your own pet Arowana:
1. The Arowana should have a good body shape. This means it should have a broad body which has fins that are proportional to it.
2. The Arowana’s color should be bright. For example, if you’re planning on buying a golden Arowana it should be that color; gold. Its scales should shine like newly-minted gold coins. Good Arowana care helps to bring out the colors of your Arowana.
3. The Arowana should be a graceful swimmer. One factor why people like Arowanas is because they swim so gracefully; it should turn smoothly, and it should swim most of the time near the surface.
4. Check the fins if they are proportional with the body. The fins should also be fully open when the fish are swimming. Damaged fins are usually a result of fighting or poor Arowana care.
5. The barbels (the whisker-like protrusion on the mouth) should have the same, or at least similar, color with the rest of the body. A healthy Arowana has long and strong barbels; they should be equal in length and pointing up.
6. The Arowana should not be bug-eyed, meaning the eyes shouldn’t bulge outwards. They should be proportionate to the fish’s body, and they should be clear.
7. The mouth of the Arowana must be large and angled upwards. The mouth should close without a gap, a fish with an overbite or underbite should be avoided.
8. The scales should be bright and arranged beautifully, like roofing tiles. The scales should also be large and can be differentiated from each other. Dull and chipped scales are signs that the fish might have some sort of disease – a result of poor Arowana care.
9. The gill cover shouldn’t move so much when the fish is swimming, they should be inconspicuous when they open and close; and they should be smooth and flat to the fish’s body. The color of the gills should also be bright; this means that the fish is healthy.
10. The teeth need to be arranged neatly and in line with the fish’s jaw line. They should not protrude from the Arowana’s mouth.
Finding the fish that is perfect for you will now be easier now that you know what to look for. If you are still unsure of your choice then consider consulting with an expert, and always buy Arowana fish from registered breeders and dealers who administer the proper Arowana care to the fish.
red arowana price in india have many kind of different types. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many pictures with some of the most fascinating picture around there.
Select your favorite image in red arowana price in india Picture Gallery
banjar red – Banjar red [ADS August], Source:www.clasf.in
sell super red arowana golden gubun=s – Sell super red arowana golden asian arowana id, Source:arowanashop.en.ec21.com
arowana on sale – Arowana on sale, Source:www.clasf.in
golden xback arowana fish maryland united states – Buy Golden Xback Arowana Fish from Chen Aquarium United, Source:usa.exportersindia.com
singaporeans spending s cosmetic surgery pet arowana fish – Singaporeans Spending More Than S$784 620 Cosmetic, Source:thecoverage.my
singapore red arowana fish imported flowerhorn – Singapore red arowana fish imported flowerhorn, Source:clasf.in
arowana fish price listtml – Arowana Fish Price List, Source:imgkid.com
dragon fish most expensive arowana emily voigt – Learn About Arowana or Dragon Fish From Emily Voigt s Book, Source:news.nationalgeographic.com
red tail gold – Red tail gold [ADS July], Source:www.clasf.in
BsYZiIjcqaA – 11 Jumbo Super Red Arowana, Source:www.doovi.com
arowanashop en21 – Chong Super Red Red Asian Arowana jardini Arowana, Source:arowanashop.en.ec21.com
yellow arowana fish – Yellow Arowana Fish Wholesale Suppliers in Baltimore, Source:www.exportersindia.com
pd bintang kalbar – Arowana Indonesia Manufacturer by Pdntang Kalbar Indonesia, Source:www.exportersindia.com
red fishes – Red fishes [ADS May], Source:www.clasf.in
red fishes – Red fishes [ADS September], Source:www.clasf.in
arowana fish price listtml – Arowana Fish Price List, Source:imgkid.com
arowana fish united states – Buy Arowana Fish from Rodrigo Fish Farm United States, Source:usa.exportersindia.com
perl arowana flowerhorn hump sale 4ft tank belgaum pets quikr – Perl arowana flowerhorn hump sale 4ft tank belgaum pets, Source:clasf.in
banjar red arowana with inbeded microchip in india – Banjar red arowana with inbeded microchip in India, Source:clasf.in
grade 2 red arowana – Grade 2 red arowana, Source:clasf.in
Hope you guys liked our collection of stylish red arowana price in india. If you liked our post please share our collection on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. For much more red arowana price in india idea please see our other post.