In general, Arowanas are classified according to their three colors. These would include red, green and silver. The red will be those Arowanas with scales under the shade of red, like the golden Arowana, or the red Arowanas. For the silver color, it will include those Arowanas with dull colors, like the black Arowana. Then, there are the green ones.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Recommended red dragon arowana Care Information You Should Know and Gallery
The arowana fish has a wide following of adoring arowana admirers all over the world. Since the market for arowanas has increased and also the price of an arowana has been steadily increasing we are now seeing more arowana for sale ads online.
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
Here are some important points to note when trying to pick an arowana for yourself.
1. The arowana is mostly found swimming close to the top of the water. It should be gliding effortlessly back and forward across the tank and turning with ease. Keep an eye on the arowana for a few minutes in the tank to make sure that this is what the fish is doing. If the arowana is continuously swimming near the bottom of the tank or looks awkward in any way you are best to avoid buying.
2. For a healthy arowana the scales should be shining. Whether the fish is a silver arowana or a golden arowana, then the fish should radiate its proper colour.
3. The arowana has a long thin muscular shape which you will recognize with all breeds of arowana. There should be no marks, dimples or bumps along the body of the fish.
4. The eyes of an arowana should look natural and clear. They should not bulge or protrude out like that of a goldfish.
5. Taking a look at the scales on an arowana is very important. They should be all the one color and look natural and healthy. If there is any sign of discoloration or blotching along the length of the scales then this could be the sign of an infection.
6. The fins are another very important aspect to look at when choosing an arowana. The fins should be fully open when the fish is swimming around. The fins themselves should be all as one and have no breaks or tears in them. If there are breaks in the fins its not the the worst thing as the fins will grow back within 3-4 weeks but it can be a sign of bad handling or transportation.
7. The last tip I would give you before you purchase your arowana would be to ask the shop or previous owner what diet the arowana fed. Sometimes an arowana can be a picky eater but if the fish has been exposed to a range of foods at a young age then it will make your life easier when it comes to feeding later on.
I hope you will have found some tips in this article that will help you when deciding to buy an arowana. Some types and breeds of arowana don’t come cheap so be alert and informed before handing over your money.
Find red dragon arowana ideas and find new patterns, colors, textures, and more red dragon arowana types. This post will give you the best picture currently available out there! We gather many images with some of the most kick-Ass model around there.
Select your favorite image in red dragon arowana Picture Gallery
Aquarama 2011 Arowana – Aquarama 2011 Asia s largest ornamental and aquatic fish, Source:www.aquamoss.net
banjar red arowana pictures – Banjar Red Arowana, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.in
original fish arowana borneo – ORIGINAL FISH AROWANA BORNEO, Source:indoborneonatural.blogspot.com
chili red arowana and red blood arowana – Chili Red Arowana and Red Blood Arowana, Source:dragonfisharwana.blogspot.com
– Scleropages Formosus aka Asian Arowana also known as the, Source:www.pinterest.com
red arowana wallpaper – Red Arowana Wallpaper, Source:pixshark.com
arowana care enhancing color of your – Arowana Care Enhancing the Color of Your Arowana, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.co.uk
the best fish is arowana – the best fish is Arowana Arowana Gold red, Source:arowanafishgold.blogspot.com
dragon fish most expensive arowana emily voigt – Meet the World s Most Expensive Pet Fish, Source:news.nationalgeographic.com
arowana – 131 best images about Arowana on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
– Red Arowana Freshwater Fish Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
– Golden head gold arowana the most expensive golden arowana, Source:www.pinterest.com
watch v=L hd 4u2AE0 – Chili Red Asian Arowana, Source:www.youtube.com
Asian arowana – Asian arowana, Source:en.wikipedia.org
red dragon fish asian arowana scleropages formosus – Red Dragon Fish Asian Arowana Scleropages formosus, Source:kevinkohen.wordpress.com
exotic arowana famous indonesian dragon – INDONESIA WONDER BY WONDER, Source:dedkoze.blogspot.com
dragon fish arowana beauty 1 – Cute Live Wallpaper Dragon Fish Arowana Beauty 1, Source:cutelivewallpaper.blogspot.com
asian arowana – Asian Arowana SNSH, Source:savenaturesavehuman.blogspot.com
arowana fish – Arowana Fish, Source:fishandaqua.blogspot.com
Sell red dragon arowana and gubun=S – Sell red dragon arowana and others id from Chong, Source:arowanashop.en.ec21.com
asian red arowanas for sale – Asian Red Arowanas for Sale, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.com
arowana the red dragon fish – Funzug Arowana The Red Dragon Fish, Source:www.funzug.com
Hope you guys liked our collection of best red dragon arowana. If you liked our gallery please share our gallery on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, etc. For more red dragon arowana idea please check our other gallery.