misc chili red arowana malaysian red arowana fire red arow - Gunlistings Misc Chili Red Arowana Malaysian Red, source:www.gunlistings.org
Most Arowana fans know that the asian varieties are native to black water river areas of Southeast Asia. The four varieties of Asian Arowana each originated in different freshwater areas of Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. The unique physical features of these rivers, swamps and wetland areas dictate optimum tank conditions for Arowanas in captivity.
Arowanas natively inhabit black water rivers and wetland areas. Black water is incredibly clean and tends to support a wide variety of unique fish species specially adapted to its attributes. Black water is acidic, soft water fed by black water streams originating from ancient tropical forest soils that are low in nutrients. The lack of minerals present in these soils keeps black water soft. The decaying leaves of Ketapang Trees that fall into black water release tannins and humic acids which further soften it. These organic acids dye the water a distinctive tea color.
The brownish-yellow color of black water is believed to contribute to the bright, iridescent colors typical of many black water fish species, including Arowanas. Vibrant coloration may make it easier for species to spot each other in darkly colored water.
With this in mind, many hobbyists try to reproduce black water conditions in their Arowana aquariums. Dried Ketapang leaves are used to promote a healthy environment and lower the pH of tank water. The natural organic acids released by the leaves may help absorb undesirable chemicals, detoxify the tank, and reduce the population of undesirable bacteria.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
There are lots of great selection out there about silver arowana fish wallpaper. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many images with some of the most shocking image around the internet. Lets check our list of silver arowana fish wallpaper.