The arowana fish is a formidable hunter in its natural habitats. Putting it in a tank with other fishes had proven to be a tricky endeavour; arowanas are meat eaters and highly territorial. However, knowing how the arowana behaves in the wild, one might be equipped with the knowledge on how to keep arowanas in harmony with other fishes. One thing to consider, as what had already been said, is its territoriality. An arowana does not want any other arowana in sight, for they will most likely compete and fight with each other — something a fish keeper does not want to happen. However, it was shown that in groups in at least four or five fishes, the aggressive behavior are subdued.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here’s a sample of what you will learn…
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana – Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don’t get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana – what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank – living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana’s behavior – what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information – How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Awesome silver asian arowana Breeder Information You Should Know and Gallery
Although Arowanas have been popular as aquarium pets for decades now, most owners do not actually understand how to provide the best Arowana care for their Arowanas. Considered as “living fossils”, Arowanas are believed to have existed 60 million years ago because according to scientists, the fossils of their ancestors were found to have lived 130 million years ago. This probably explains why there are now seven existing Arowana species as they have been able to adapt to their environment as ages passed.
Arowanas regardless of their species still prefer to live on tropical environment with tropical diet and temperatures. An Asian Arowana, for example, needs larger ponds to breed and will not breed if confined only on aquariums. They want to have that feel free environment to mate and very particular with temperature of their water. A silver Arowana, on the other hand, can live superbly in a tank and can have a tank mate as long as it lives on warm, clean water with proper Arowana care. In this manner, we have to have natural approach for Arowanas to be able to make them healthy during captivity. We must also know what things to avoid when rearing them. The following are the factors you should also consider.
1. All Arowanas need temperature that is most likely the same as with the temperature of tropical freshwaters. They prefer water with approximately 80 degrees Fahrenheit or equivalent to 27 degree Celsius. Avoid water to go beyond or below than this temperature because Arowanas can easily have diseases and their colors will likely to fade if their water temperature is not suitable for them.
2. Avoid putting in water into their aquarium that are too acidic or too saline because this can affect their feeding habits. This can also contribute to the proliferation of fish aquarium diseases.
3. In Arowana feeding, do not feed them live animals that have not been bred on pet shops or rearing laboratories because animals that are caught outdoors can have parasites in them especially the small fishes, frogs and insects. Also avoid feeding them daily in large amount as this can compromise water quality in the aquarium. Once a day can be convenient for small feeding but if live animals are fed, every other day is sustainable.
4. Arowanas love to live alone and extremely territorial so do not put two Arowanas in a small tank or even in a large tank because as they grow larger and older their territorial instincts become stronger. The proper Arowana care can help to avoid having an excessive aggressive fish.
5. When decorating your aquarium, an important part of good Arowana care is to try not to put too many decorations inside just to be able to have an attractive aquarium. Although in the wild Arowanas are found among shallow waters that are littered with rocks, water plants and reeds, in captivity putting artificial or natural objects may interfere with their movements as Arowanas are constant movers.
silver asian arowana have many kind of different types. This post will give you the best pic currently available out there! We gather many type with some of the most cool image around the internet.
Here our collection of silver asian arowana Picture Gallery
arowana – Arowana Nature s 10 best animal dads, Source:www.mnn.com
arowana information – Arowana Information Oscar Fish Advice Forum, Source:www.oscarfishlover.com
showthread t= – Plant & Animal species native to Thailand SkyscraperCity, Source:www.skyscrapercity.com
silver arowana – Tips on caring for the Silver arowana Osteoglossum, Source:en.aqua-fish.net
a0ej42 – Arowana Chilie Red Animals & Pets Sri Lanka, Source:www.lankabuysell.com
red arowana fish bangkok thailand – Buy Red Arowana Fish from Sunny Kim Farm Bangkok, Source:www.exportersindia.com
silver arowana care – Silver Arowana The Care Feeding and Breeding of Silver, Source:aquariumtidings.com
24K Gold arowana Silver Arowana Red Dragon Arowana panda gold Green asain – 24K Gold arowana Silver Arowana Red Dragon Arowana panda, Source:www.lankabuysell.com
black blue arowana osteoglossum ferreirae – Black Blue Arowana Osteoglossum ferreirae – Wel e to, Source:www.aqua-imports.com
silver arowana – THE FUCKING OCEAN YOU GUYS — Silver Arowana, Source:hideousseacreatures.tumblr.com
watch v=vQUYHqNFBsc – Asian arowana Red Chilli, Source:www.youtube.com
– The fish people kill to own, Source:www.usatoday.com
Q – Scleropages legendrei Wikidata, Source:www.wikidata.org
las vegas black diamond stingray fish 24k arowana fish asian red arowana koi fishes ad – BLACK DIAMOND STINGRAY FISH 24K AROWANA FISH ASIAN RED, Source:www.adtob.com
scleropages formosus – Scleropages formosus – Asian Arowana Scleropages, Source:www.seriouslyfish.com
my black arowana in his 1000g glass tank – My Black Arowana in His 1000g Glass Tank, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
arowana – 10 images about Arowana on Pinterest, Source:www.pinterest.com
exotic arowana – Exotic Arowana, Source:www.thaiqianhu.com
banjar red arowana pictures – Banjar Red Arowana, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.co.uk
asian arowana fish – Asian Arowana Fish, Source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.co.uk
predators south american arowana – Predators South American arowana — Practical Fishkeeping, Source:www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk
how big of tank for silver arowana – How big of tank for Silver Arowana Oscar Fish Advice Forum, Source:www.oscarfishlover.com
silver golden head arowana – Silver Golden Head Arowana, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
ing the silver arowana – ing the Silver Arowana, Source:www.monsterfishkeepers.com
red splendour cross back arowana fish united states – Red Splendour Cross Back Arowana Fish Manufacturer, Source:usa.exportersindia.com
Hope you guys liked our gallery of sleek silver asian arowana. If you liked our post please share our post on facebook ,twitter, Whatsapp, and so on. To get more silver asian arowana model sample please see our other collection.