banjar red arowana pictures - Banjar Red Arowana, source:tropical-fish-pictures.blogspot.co.uk
Of all the Arowana species in the world, nothing compares to the beauty and majesty of the Asian varieties of Arowana. You can't imagine how breathtaking the beauty of a Golden Arowana can be, it really does look like its scales are really made of gold. Also impressive is the rarer Super Red Arowana, with its blood-red coloration and graceful air it has when it swims. The Asian varieties of Arowanas are truly deserving of the title of "King of the Aquarium".
But these beautiful fish have drawbacks too. Due to strict trade restriction the Asian Arowanas are really hard to come by, thus jacking up their prices to exorbitant levels; and it doesn't help that it's very difficult to successfully breed them. So owning a "King" may be impossible for common-folk, but worry not, there is an alternative. Introducing the cheaper, but equally captivating Silver Arowana...
Hopefully by writing this article I will be able to give you some insight into what to look for when buying an arowana. An arowana nowadays can be expensive to buy and look after so hopefully the few tips below will help you to choose a healthy fish and help you to look after it for years to come.
The Best of Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana
“..Wow this is the best tutorial about Arowana Secrets Revealed! – The Leading Guide To All Things Arowana I have ever learn..!”
The statement above maybe just one of the hundreds testimonials that some people express because of their satisfied after they read this Arowana Secrets Revealed!
Here's a sample of what you will learn...
- 11 guidelines to follow when choosing an Arowana - Know how to tell a champion in the making and never buy a flawed Arowana ever again.
- How to differentiate between the sought after Asian Arowana and the cheaper South American and Australian varieties so you don't get cheated!
- Grooming tips to bring out the championship shine in your Arowana - what you need to know about color, dimensions, blemishes, uniqueness, personality and age in your Arowana.
- What you need to know when setting up your Arowana tank - living conditions, choice of fish tank, filtration, aeration and decorations
- What you need to know about keeping a few Arowanas in a community tank.
- Understanding your Arowana's behavior - what is it trying to tell you and what you can do to provide help before disaster strikes.
- Know what other fishes you can keep harmoniously with your Arowana and what fishes you should never put them together with!
- How to Keep your water condition perfect!
- Spotting common Arowana illnesses and how to drop them in their tracks!
- Feeding Information - How to bring our a natural shine and deeply saturated colors!
. . . And More!
Overall, the ebook is a must get, especially for Arowana beginners but also for advanced keepers, you be the judge. I would say our investation of $37 to safe guard a $300 Arowana is surely worth it. That is our recommended Arowana guide, you should check it before the price going up.
Find silver asian arowana ideas and find new patterns, colors, textures, and more silver asian arowana types. This post will give you the best image currently available out there! We gather many type with some of the most brilliant model around the web. Find your favorite image in silver asian arowana.